Collier can provide a lower extremity custom-fitted orthoses product when the patient needs optional solutions.
Adult and pediatric orthopedic practitioners in Sacramento.
Between your physician, physical therapist and a Collier practitioner, and with a thorough evaluation, we will decide upon the most appropriate custom-fitted orthoses for your diagnosis and the best plan of care for your improved mobility.
Lace-up ankle braces have been proven to reduce the incidents of acute ankle injuries in athletes both with and without a previous ankle injury.* The Bledsoe Wraptor combines function and comfort—the key to compliance is to keep your athletes in the game!
Several new materials make the Bledsoe Wraptor more comfortable: Sharkskin material at the base of the foot reduces brace slippage, breathable spacermesh lining wicks moisture away, and elastic forefoot material reduces fabric bunching.
Freedom AFO Features
- Rigid, semi-rigid or flexible reinforcement materials to match the exact diagnosis with the appropriate amount of support required
- 1” custom padded collar for increased patient comfort and compliance
- Full grain leather exterior for a superior finish
- Full interface lining cushions and protects fragile skin
- Tamarack™ ankle joints
- Leather pretibial lace closure for ultimate support
- Charcot deformities
- Ankle instabilities
- Abnormal ankle alignment
- Traumatic injury
- Lace, Velcro, boot hooks or any combination closure allows the patient to don and doff the AFO more easily
- Met, sulcus or full length foot plate
- Toe fillers
- Soft spot areas for bony prominence and pressure points
- Dorsi assist ankle joint
- Plantar flexion stop
Lightweight and durable, these lower leg orthoses are designed to help lift and support light to severe drop foot. Using this lower leg orthosis will allow you to complete everyday tasks, like walking up and down stairs, easily and more naturally.