Collier Proprietary Custom-Engineered AFO
Our Custom-Engineered AFO Gives Patient Results No Other Provider Can Duplicate.
Introducing the Collier Proprietary R-Wrap
- Two-piece interlocking system
- Ultra thin total contact
- Inhibits severe spastic hypertonus
- Reduces equines contractures
The Two-Piece Unique Solution
The purpose of the R-Wrap AFO™ is to comfortably provide proper counteractive forces. The interlocking thin pieces of polypropylene enclose the foot and, through total contact, comfortably hold the best possible anatomical alignment to correct the patient’s spastic and tone induced patterns of movement.
- User gains confidence and increased function
- Eliminates ankle motion in all planes
- Tone and spasticity management
- Corrects flexible deformities, accommodates fixed deformities
The R-Wrap will keep foot in 90 degree position and calcaneus at subtalar neutral helping to clear foot through the gait cycle.
- Tone is reduced
- Controls Spasticity
- User can gain range of motion or prevent further loss of range of motion
- Increased stability during stance and gait
- Patients improve in ambulation and transfers with full weight during activities
Our trained practitioners will custom fit orthotics patients with the appropriate AFO orthoses. We can also customize serial casts, Flexcast Preparatory AFO’s, R-wrap AFO’s, and braces to help with spasticity management.
The Collier R-Wrap can be customized for any age and size.
Pediatric patients often suffer from severe tone. Traditional bracing can accommodate abnormal gait or limb differences, or perhaps relieve some pain. But what if there was a brace that could do more?
The R-Wrap does far more than a traditional rigid or articulating AFO with lower weight and greater comfort. The R-Wrap AFO flexes where appropriate, and still maintains the rigidity necessary to alleviate muscle tone.